Lyrad Health’s expert clinical services are dedicated to keeping your employees healthy and your workplace safe. It takes a few different things to accomplish that, including a multidisciplinary team of healthcare professionals comprised of physicians, nurse practitioners, and industrial hygienists, as well as benefits specialists who can guide patients through their occupational healthcare rights and requirements.
Compliance and Safety
In addition to medical treatment, we evaluate the conditions of your workspace in order to help you determine any risks or noncompliance issues that may exist and present the necessary steps required to improve work environments. After all, a safe workforce is a productive workforce – when everything is compliant, everyone is healthy.
We work efficiently and proactively, helping your organization avoid unnecessary downtime, and we offer competitive rates that make us the ideal partner for all your workplace safety needs.
The injuries and illnesses we treat
Because every workplace is different and is equipped with its own set of unique characteristics and requirements, the healthcare teams at Lyrad Health can treat a wide variety of medical issues. Here is a list of the most common workplace ailments we treat:
- Broken bones
- Hand, foot, and mouth disease
- Respiratory illness
- Scrapes and lacerations
And there are more where those come from. We also have the resources to perform x-rays, EKGs, and lab work, giving you a full suite of valuable healthcare services.
Here’s everything we offer to make your workplace as safe and healthy as possible:
- Occupational Therapy – Occupational therapy is the process of helping employees perform the essentials of their job.
- DOT Physicals – Help your transportation professionals remain federally compliant.
- Drug and Alcohol Screening – You may require your workforce remain sober while under your employ. We can help you screen your workforce.
- Pre-Employment Physicals – For certain jobs, it’s important to perform medical physicals before making a new hire. We can bring our services to your job site. Learn more.
- Veteran’s Exams – Veterans are a valued and important part of our society and can require unique compliance verification. Learn more.
What is industrial hygiene?
Industrial hygiene is the professional process of anticipating, evaluating, and managing workplace conditions that may cause workers injury or illness. Think of it as the “health” of your physical workspace. Our industrial hygienists take a scientific approach that is similar to preventative medicine. The goal is to prevent industrial disease caused by potential chemical, biological, physical, or psychological hazards, which requires risk management and exposure assessment. Our service is cost-effective and comprehensive. Request a consultation to learn more.